External quality auditing is the last stage of the certification process. At this stage the company receives an auditor from a certifying body. The function of the auditor is to verify that the team complies with the standards and requirements established by the standard, in order to eliminate non-compliances and generate nonconformities.
The certification allows the company to have international quality recognition. Small and medium-sized companies that want to establish themselves in markets that want to grow and want to be recognized by markets and customers are increasingly aware of the importance of implementing a Quality Management System.
It is of the utmost importance that the Organization takes into consideration that the requirements of the standard should be a working habit of the team and the company. In this way, during the audit process everything will proceed in compliance and in accordance with the requirements of the Standard.
Certification is not only a "quality label", the certification is the commitment of a real commitment to Quality, is to assume responsibility and follow and implement methods and processes that guarantee quality products and services and that guarantee growth and maintenance of the sustainable enterprise.
When a company includes the implementation of a management system in the objectives of the company, it is necessary to keep in mind that it is not an audit that separates it from a certificate, but rather the lack of investment in quality management.
It is therefore necessary to develop good planning and encourage employees to take the necessary actions. With an integrated and committed team, certification will be just the "proof" of the company's commitment to delivering quality products and services to customers.
Audits should be seen as a process of recognition for the team's efforts during the implementation of the management system.
An audit is a systematic, independent and documented assessment that is performed to determine if your Management System meets the regulatory requirements and procedures implemented in the organization.
Advantages of an Internal Audit
perform by an External Entity
• Impartiality and independence of auditors;
• Evaluation of its Management System by experienced auditors;
• Reduction of the time allocated to the preparation and execution of the audit;
• Reduction of costs in the training of internal auditors.
Internal Audits perform by QEC
• Quality Management System (NP EN ISO 9001)
• Environmental Management System (NP EN ISO 14001)
• Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS)
• Food Safety Management System (NP EN ISO 22000)
• Integrated management system
• Audit planning (prior analysis of supporting documentation and preparation of audit plan);
• Conduct of the audit;
• Elaboration of the audit report;
• Guidance for solving detected nonconformities.