NOTE: QEC (Quality Evaluation Center), as a Management Systems Certification Body, does not perform any kind of consulting process.
The ISO 14001: 2015 standard honors the reputation of any company or organization, focusing on compliance with environmental legislation and reducing environmental impact risks, thereby reducing the risk of sanctions and lawsuits.
Demonstrating a real commitment to the environment has a great influence on the values of a company for the following reasons:
- Externally, by creating new business opportunities with environmentally conscious customers, and by achieving competitiveness through cost reduction;
- Internally it can improve the work environment, the ethics and the motivation of the collaborators.
Compliance with the requirements of this standard ensures a rational use of energy and resources, translates this rationalization into cost reduction and creates habits of good environmental practice, creating a much greater awareness on the part of all involved:
- The Environmental Management System aims to demonstrate levels of environmental compliance that are considered important by many companies with whom contacts and commercial agreements are established.
- Regular evaluations aim to support the principle of continuous improvement in which the requirements, processes and procedures are intended to continue to be used, to monitor and improve their processes and Environmental Management System. Greater reliability of internal operations is desired for the satisfaction of all stakeholders. And finally seeks to generate and maintain a process of significant improvement of the entire structure of the company.
- Commitment to top management
- System Planning
- Definition of responsibilities
- Document Control
- Internal and external communication processes
- Emergency Response Procedures
- System Review
- System Improvement
ISO 14001: 2015 provides requirements for more effective management of environmental aspects related to the activities of your business, taking into account important aspects such as environmental protection, pollution prevention, legal compliance and socio-economic needs.
All fields are mandatory.